Friday, January 14, 2005

Save the Drama for your Mama

I don't know why I titled this particular entry this way, I just heard this the other day and thought it was funny....but I guess it somewhat applies to the abuse Michelle Malkin takes for being a "minority conservative."

Some girl in my doc class yesterday expressed interest in a doc about gay republicans - I think there's an interesting doc to be done on "against your interest or against the grain" or something like that, when people examine why some individuals vote against their interests. For instance:

1. Poor folks voting Republican
2. Rich folks voting Liberal
3. Asian folks supporting affirmative action
4. Minorities supporting republicans
5. Gays voting republican
6. Businessmen supporting liberal
7. Hawks voting liberal
8. Catholics (pro-lifers) voting liberal

And also people's reaction to such positions.

No comments: