Friday, January 28, 2005

All Right

Finally, a criticism I can agree with!

I don't really know you, but the debate on your blog is interesting. However, I wish you'd post other people's opinions without your parenthetical remarks diluting their arguments. As it is now, you sound like an impatient child, (i agree) interrupting every ten seconds. I do agree with some of what you say, but it would be easier (for me) to follow other people's arguments without your interruptions and more polite (of you) to allow them to state their cases without interruption. (that's what the comments section is for and politeness is not one of my strong suits)

But regardless, this is all true, I must admit I've been strongly influenced by my crit studies reading which is full of "quotes" and (parenthesis) and other hip {things} that are *supposed* to have MEANING^.^

No comments: