Thursday, January 27, 2005

SPO

Does anybody else find it strange that Greg "warrior of individuality, enemy of burocracy, slayer of the stupid and critic of the masses" works at SPO? Does he really belong behind that desk detailing to 508ers the crap that they must go through to make movies at USC? It's Greg who's going to calmly explain about permits from USC, the restrictions of Joe Wallenstein and the necessity of "the system" USC has set up?

What happened to the Greg I once knew?

COMMENT: Does anybody else find it strange that Chuck is criticising Greg on Greg's blog? And who coined me "warrior of individuality, enemy of bureaucracy, slayer of the stupid, and critic of the masses?" In a way, it's flattering, but I don't feel as though a single element of my being is remotely modified or changed from working at SPO. If it did, then I wouldn't had much to begin with. But as a point in fact, I actually like working there, it's fun meeting new cinema students, especially the hottie undergrads. So the Greg you once knew is respectfully thinking about dropping his ball across the bridge of Chuck's nose next time he sees him.

No comments: