Saturday, December 25, 2004

Hello Greg and All, merry christmas and shit. I am chuck.

I got a great gift, a subscription to Variety! Will this do me any good? Should I get daily or weekly. Every year I get myself a few magazine subscriptions - Atlantic, New Yorker and I usually end up reading them hardly at all. Will Variety be different? It's a hell of a lot more money.

I report - Paris has the most beautiful women in the world. Have you seen what the French eat? How are they all so skinny. The answer - the smoke like chimneys. It's disgusting.

Question:
If Democrats outnumber Rebpulicans 7 to 1 in the academic humanitites (professors and the like) are students getting a truly liberal (meaning broad and expansive) education? Hard to imagine a Republican poetry teacher.

But, if these universities, so intent on diversity (racial, sexual, etc,) fail to have diversity of political view aren't they missing a big block of thought? I mean, there are a hell of a lot more Republicans in the US then blacks, hispanics and gays combined, but the universities aren't very intent on evening out that diversity disparity.

No comments: