Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Malkin Starts it Up

I wrote earlier about this women...I'm not sure how to feel about her. This article actually brings up some interesting points. She chastises this dude who went to Canada to avoid the Iraq war. This, to me, is an interesting problem. I do think it is the right of an individual not to participate in what they think is an unjust war. In fact, if the are crimes are heinous, I think it is their duty not to participate. This is a problem, however, because you can't have an army that decides on the whims of individuals whether they want to fight on that day or not. Further, this is a volunteer soldier whose job it is to fight to protect America and should the time come to be called to action - to shirk the responsibility is wrong.

I think it's wrong of the super left to praise this guy, but I'm not sure if he doesn't have a valid position - if his intentions are legitimate. He very well might be a pussy.

Malking is a punk and not particularly smart. But I sort've like punks.

No comments: