Tuesday, November 09, 2004

My First Serious Blog Insult

You post 11 times in one day, and the point is interaction? Who can keep up? Plus, the whole blog is sort of scattershot. Seems more like a journal to me.


Well, at least somebody is reading it. I'll make a promise - I'll post less, if YOU'LL post more comments. How's that? Secondly, the comments don't need to directly related to the post, if you spend any amount of time or thought into writing something interesting, I'll put the full post up on the regular blog. Thirdly, if you show some type of consistency and willingness to post, you can become a public musings member, like Chuck. 11 in a day might be a record for me - I'm bored, sue me.

I'm scattered and like talking about a variety of subjects. Oh well. But a journal? That's just mean.

No comments: