Monday, January 30, 2006

Jesus Christ

So after Seinfeld is the UPN 11 o'clock news. Introducing the show are two hosts, an older gentlemen and some hot-ass thirty year old babe with enormous boobs. I'm talking super huge, and really hot.

I'm like - what does this have to do with the news? Anyhow the stories looked awesome - 1) A lady tries to drown her own baby, but someone rescues it 2) Police chase down some dude and beat his ass 3) driving small cars gets you killed and 4) is Tom Cruise getting voted the worst actor in the world.

I think there was another awesome story, but I've forgotten it already. Talk about roping you in...

UPDATE: I think it's the chick on the right at the top of this page.

UPDATE II: YES! Chuck identifies the best story of them all, that I forgot, the bull jumping into the stands during a bullfight and going crazy. Holy shit!

The woman's name is Lauren Sanchez and here is a picture gallery on imdb. Like I said, huge breasts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, saw that too. How about the fucking Bull that jumped into the stands. That was the best thing there!!!

And, they are enormous breasts.