Friday, January 27, 2006

How I'm Like Costanza

Well, it has begun. My slow decent into George-ness. It started with getting angry at small things and now it has turned into eating out of the garbage. That's right, out of the garbage!

In SPO, someone was munching on a bag of popcorn. I took a bit. I'm hungry. I like popcorn. He leaves, I notice the bag, with popcorn still sitting in it, laying on top of my empty Doritos bag in the trash. Clearly, it isn't nasty yet. I take the bag out and eat the popcorn.

The only thing more George-like would have been getting caught doing it.

Usually I like working in SPO, seeing people, helping out newbies. For some reason today was incredibly annoying. Some retard couldn't figure out how to use nowcasting so I needed to hold his hand. Fair enough if it's hard, but you figure it out on your own, stop asking me a 1000 questions.

Some 507 girl needs a buddist statue for her movie. No, I don't know any buddist temples, you moron, or whether they'll let you shoot for free.

Some guy is dismayed we don't have the theater school auditions ready. Sorry Zemeckis hasn't learned how to burn a cd without data dropouts yet.

No, I don't know where to purchase an empty saxophone case - maybe look up on the yellow pages online, jackass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what does that make the rest of us? Am i Kramer?

Anonymous said...

i'm kramer. chuck, you're elaine.