Saturday, February 11, 2006

Uhhh

My favorite picture at the bottom of this series is: freedom of expression is terrorism. Uhhh, not really.

Also notice the hardcore veiled women cutting and burning Valentine's day stuff because they find it offensive. Do they not realize that I find a woman wearing a veil completely and utterly offensive and dehumanizing? I find it repugnant. It makes we want to vomit.

I've seen the veil in person, in Los Angeles, at an event for Muslims I crashed. There they were, six or some woman in the back wearing veils with only slips for they're eyes. It's the same type of pity you feel for someone when they cut themselves - WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT TO YOURSELF.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why haven't i seen the cartoons posted on your blog site? Afraid of a fight, Mr. "violence doesn't solve anything."