Sunday, February 12, 2006



Per Chuck's request, I've loaded the cartoon up. I didn't do it earlier, frankly, because I was too lazy and thought I still need to download Hello to get pictures up on the blog. But thanks to Chuck's prodding, I figured out the new, easier way to do it simply using the new blogger template. I guess this post wasn't quite enough.

Anyhow, Chuck is referring to an incident last night as we were leaving a party and a crazed guy his huddling with his crying girlfriend in a small alley on the side of an apartment building. We were being loud and noticed them and the guy started yelling, "What are you looking at!" and other such things. My reaction was, uhhh, there's certainly no point in prodding this along. Chuck mused, "there's three of us, we can take him." I said, "Fighting gets you nowhere." Chuck and Kevin seemed to find this ironic, given my hawkish views on Islamic Radicalism, as if somehow these two issues were conflateable. Fairly ridiculous, I think.

No comments: