Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Move Over Seinfeld

I've got a new favorite show. That's right, UPN channel 13 news at 11pm. Lauren Sanchez is HOT. May I repeat - HOT. Good lord. I watch the news because of tje hostess.

BUT, she is also funny. One of the stories tonight - Joaquin Phoenix apparently flipped his car in Laurel Canyon and was saved by none other than German filmmaker - Wern Herzog. That's right - she called him Wern Herzog.

You can't make up shit this funny.

UPDATE: But of course, she went to USC.

UPDATE 2: This is so fabulous, I can hardly contain myself. First the bad news - she's married, to talent agent Patrick Whitsell. Damn that man. But he's getting sloppy seconds (yes, i'm embarassed I just used that term) from Tony Gonzalez, the former Cal hoops and football star. According to wikipedia, she is famous for mispronouncing names and apparently has been outed as never graduating from USC, despite claiming it. Incidently, the ratings for UPN have gone up in the male 18-39 demographic, since she's become anchor.

Heh.

No comments: