Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What the F*** Is Going On?

These last two Entourage episodes have left me utterly confused. I watched the Joshua Tree episode and thought it was awful. Then, I watched it a second time and found some joy in a few of the parts - Eric Roberts asking Ari to punch him in the stomach, the gays in the pool, and one of Eric Roberts line at the end that I cannot remember. I hated all the drug stuff.

I just watched last weeks. What the f*** was that? I was dumbstruck by how uncoordinated the episode felt. I felt like I was watching a retarded guy play basketball. Phil Mickelson is in the entire episode as a background actor? With one line: "Hi, I'm Phil...Mickelson." The little beat twists at the end - totally confusing - and annoying. Just the whole thing felt off, until the last line: "Is it?"

Which got at something. This show is really messing with my head.

Side note: Saw Body of Lies. It's okay.

No comments: