Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tony Blankley

Writes about Obama's shady election past and the press willfully ignoring it.

Blankley is one of my favorite conservative commentators.

With respect to Obama running a "clean" campaign and McCain running a "dirty" one...frankly, I don't care a lick.

In a hard fought soccer game last weekend I thought the other team was getting a lot of questionable calls in their favor (and normally, I'm not much of a stickler for those things). As a result, they kept playing hard and tackling hard and fouling in many cases. But I can't really fault them for fouling if the ref isn't calling it. I would do the same, if I thought I could get away with it.

Likewise with McCain - although it doesn't appear to be working. In any case, I've written before regarding the complaint that McCain is running a "dirty" campaign - it's like saying "How dare you try to win the election!"

Side note: I'd like to see a poll of Obama supporters who think it's all right to cheat election results to get him in office. To test Tony's theory.

No comments: