Thursday, June 23, 2005

Top 100 Movie Quotes

It's lame fun. I'll say one thing - I don't think we'll ever quote video games this way.

My personal favorite: "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."

UPDATE: Missing quotes...nearly anything from Pulp Fiction ought to be included - in particular:

"This watch...it's your birthright."

"Sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know, cause I'd never eat the filthy mother fucker."

"It ain't no fuckin' ballpark either. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but touchin' his wife's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her holyiest of holies, ain't the same ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Foot massages don't mean shit."

"So pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the fucking car."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what about 'da plane, da plane'?