Friday, August 20, 2004

So Full of Shit

I want to kick this Judo-champion's ass. I swear I'd fight this fucking guy, even though he might break my bones.

He's protesting Israel. That's the biggest bullshit I've ever heard. Does anyone believe this stuff anymore? The Muslim world has a deep, deep, deep, problem, not just with a fanatical group, but with "moderates" that allows them to stand by and think that for one second his refusal to play an Israeli athlete is anything other than pure anti-semitism.

There are genocides occuring in Africa. There is brainwashing and cannibalism in North Korea. There are atrocities all across the Arab world being committed against Arabs by Arabs....And the only thing this Iranian athlete decides to make a political stand against is the state of Israel?

The sheer narrowness of this position astounds me. And I have no idea how to combat it.

No comments: