Saturday, August 21, 2004

Moralistic Friend

So my friend from college was a little outraged at the reality show blogging posts. Her argument: the girl didn't know I was posting her emails. It's true, what can I say. I let the potential amusement of the exercise outweight that consideration...especially because mostly only people I know read the blog. It's basically crank calling, which is mean, but funny...and then recording it.

So I've taken out references to the specific girl, so now we run less risk of anyone being able to connect to the whole thing personally and it simply becomes a little slice of life. Come to think of it, now, it really isn't all that interesting or dramatic anyway.

I always use the test of how I would feel about it if someone did it to me (which isn't always good, because I have weird sensibilities), but I would think it's quite funny and only be upset if it reflected on me poorly in the eyes of someone I cared about. Which, I don't think this does, for her.

No comments: