Friday, August 20, 2004

I Need to Move On From This Topic...

...but it's waaay too much fun. The latest:

Hey, Greg.

I have no idea what you're talking about. [halo] I don't know that they consider themselves to be a rival band, but that's how I see them. They're the near-epitome of the kind of LA band I hate: mildly talented and extremely arrogant musicians masquerading as intellectuals. Only the lead singer admits he hates my band, but he does it so vocally I'm forced to do the same. Peurile, perhaps, but whatever. Anyway, here's my band website if you're interested - (blank) I'm currently looking for a new bass player (and maybe guitar player), so if you know anyone, send 'em my way.

Screenings sound like fun. I've had enough school-sponsored gallery shows to have developed a taste for the de riguer post-event cheese party. Let me know the next time you have one.


Okay, so she's not really helping me lose interest in dating her. Look at the website (it's been censored)- this girl is a like a hidden rocker chick (see those tats in the pictures) badass.

So my only course of action is to, if I get any time, surreptitiously check out a show and see if she's any good.

No comments: