Wednesday, August 18, 2004

SNAAAAAAAAAP

Hey, Greg. Jesus, I'm so jealous. I wish I were back in school! If I could do it again, I'd drag it out a little longer instead of graduating in four years like a good little Asian American. I have fantasies of fleeing back into academia someday.

I'd love to check out the festival Saturday, but I can't; my boyfriend's buds are in town, and they're staying with us all weekend. I think my friend's band might actually be playing at the festival. If you see the (blank), throw tomatoes at 'em for me. They're something of longtime rivals of my band. They've been around longer, but we look better.

So aspiring musicians have bands and concerts to play. Artists have shows and galleries. What do aspiring filmmakers have?


'Nuff said. If one decides to make a comment on this one, it must be a fully crafted response. I'll use the best one...promise, unless no one responds, of course.

No comments: