Monday, August 16, 2004

Reality TV Meets Blogging, Meets Greg

My buddy stopped by today and we got to talking about women. I lamented about this super hot girl I used to work with and how, of course, I did nothing about it. He was fresh off a friendster success and talking to a college classmate of ours who is seeing like 4 girls right now...he got all juiced up and insisted I email the girl.

I was like, nahhhhh, but over the course of an hour of back and forth discusssion, we crafted up this:

Hi (blank),

Since retiring from (blank) I realized that I would miss the free pencils and chatting with you. We should hang out - if you brought a couple of pencils I would be the happiest ex-(blank) employee ever.

Greg

So that's off in cyberspace and I'm awaiting a response, which, will indeed be posted. I have my predictions of what the response will be, but I think it's more fun to just let real life play it's course.

No comments: