Thursday, August 05, 2004

Oh Yeah, That's Why I'm in Film School

Horrific day. Woke at 4am after watching an amazingly poor movie, Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo at cinema night and losing a whopping $6 in poker. Work sucked. I came super late to a film set I was supposed to help build and ended up doing nothing...got carried away helping the producer, a friend, get some mouldings for the set and did no building. I left after getting USC stationary and doing some location scouting - more vital to my 546 than learning about building.

The laundry rooms and dorm people at USC were horrible to me. Couldn't be less helpful, more passing the buck, go see so and so, and so and so says to go see another so and so. Nightmare. Nothing comes of it. I must leave to meet a costume designer. She's 40 minutes late. Meeting goes pretty well. Then Tom and I started talking about the newest version of the script and had 1.5 hours of good creative discussion.

All of that, 4am-7:30pm of a ridiculous nightmare of a time, of a day, of a life, for 1.5 hours of juice. And now to watch a film with my friend.

No comments: