Monday, August 16, 2004

All of a Sudden

Last night I think I found an amazing laundromat to use for the film shoot. We'll wait to hear the verdict from the rest of the crew, but I'm excited, and it's a giant relief for the time being. The owner is great, he told me a story about how 15 years ago he was working retail and a commericial crew came to shoot a commericial at the place where he worked. He said to himself, if he ever had his own business, he would rent it out for a film shoot. He hasn't thus far, but asked me whether I knew how to advertise his location. I told him it was the least I would do for him to allow us to shoot there, so I need to find out how to advertise, I know of a few resources, but don't know what the big studios use...I'm sure Brenda, my producing teacher, will know.

No comments: