Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ohhhh Tiger...

I'm sure she would have fallen for you as you...regardless of whether you were the best golfer in the world and a billionaire.

Psyche! (park and rec shout out - "You remembered I use psyche."

Here is Tiger's distressed email -

“I don’t know if this is going to work. I thought I was getting to know you, but it feels like I’m just another person who happens to be famous. Every time I think about it, I get a lump in my throat. … I don’t know what person I was falling for so hard. The one I got to know on the phone, e-mail, text and in person. Or the one who likes famous people. I am so confused, because what my brain is saying and what my heart is saying are two different things. … It guts me to think I’ve fallen for the wrong one.”


Pobrecita.

Hat tip, Phil.

No comments: