Friday, December 11, 2009

Jersey Shore

Not only is JS the first reality TV I've watched since the Real World San Francisco, it is the first TV show I watched all the way through with commercials and everything since...I don't even know. Since I moved to Santa Monica at least.

I will miss Jolie. I hope they find a way to bring her back. Three episodes in - my favorite details about all these characters (least favorite is too easy)

Jolie - her self admission that she's a cock blocker, but what I like even better is that every single random girl that shows up in the house, she has no fear in just flat out calling them whores to their faces. I also like her approach to working in the tshirt shop - basically - she doesn't want to do it, so she doesn't.

JWoww - I keep going back between Jwoww and Sammi as the hottest. I think Jwoww actually has a pretty face, but it is worn down already by too much drinking, partying, and eating ham. And her boob job is ridiculous. She's probably the most naturally pretty of the girls, but is on the road to really screwing herself up. My favorite detail of JWoww was how she stole Pauly's tee shirt the second night and told him she'd kill him if he hooked up with another girl, and then immediately afterwards left the club because she decided she didn't want to cheat on her boyfriend and wanted to eat ham and drink water.

Sammi - My favorite detail about Sammy is when she apologizes to Snooki and basically convinces her to stay the first day. It was rather sweet. Sammi probably has the most charisma on the show. How she handles everything with the Situation and Ronnie sucks, however.

Snooki - Oh boy. This girl is a mess. Her best moment is refusing to kiss the guy she brings home because he puked all over the place. Although, judging by the preview, her best moments are in front of her. Jesus.

Pauly - I actually really like Pauly. He somehow manages to be tolerable in the middle of all the chaos. He is fairly even keeled. So I like a lot of the little details about how he behaves. He's excited when JWoww jumps his bones, but when she starts acting all crazy and giving weird signals, he's pretty non-plussed and just finds some new girls to meet on the street. I also like when the Situation tries to blame him for nearly blowing up the gas bbq and he's like "hold up dude, we did that together." Wait a minute...I just remembered something and take it all back...the dude has a cock-ring.

Ronnie - It's a tie between his dance moves and his theory that Vinny gets pink eye from dancing with a fat chick.

The Situation - His cooking ability.

Vinny - Easily when he goes around telling everyone about his pink eye.

No comments: