Friday, February 25, 2005

Chris Rock

Thanks to Stephanie, I got this article on the Oscars. Admittedly, I don't give two shits about watching the Oscars...I'm sort of with Rock on this one, "no self-respecting straight black man would watch the thing..." I am G. Black, after all.

However, in contrast to all most of the other straight black men, I actually am a filmmaker (student now ought to appear in parenthesis), so I actually care about who wins, but wouldn't waste 3 hours of my time watching that fashion, marketing show, unless there were drinks and chicks involved in some type of party.

But here's the rub...reading this article almost makes we want to watch Rock dish on all the terds that will be expecting something elegant from the Oscars. Just reading his bits make me laugh.

I tried looking up Drudge's criticisms on Rock and couldn't really find them. All he did was post this, which is more like an AP report on things Rock did and said and how some Oscar people got nervous. Again, it's freaking funny stuff.

I don't read Drudge, but I get the sense the man has a sense of humor and I doubt he'd see anything wrong with Rock, the genius. But if he does, he's damn cracker ass cracker who needs to get laid. Go Rock!

No comments: