Friday, October 15, 2004

Update

So I had to speak with my bosses (AGAIN) about being late to work and about more rigidity with respect to scheduling...

It became pretty much impossible to balance school and that particular job, especially when told that if I wanted to move my schedule, they were inflexible about one day when I had a class.

It was an amiable conversation, but also the closest I've come to being fired, since, well, being fired from my Party America job when I was 16.

I was trying to figure out how I was going to get 2 extra days off next week (nearly impossible), not to mention a vacation over Thanksgiving and Xmas, that probably wasn't going to be happen.

It's funny, cause as production ends, my job also ends, so presumably at some point, I won't have shit to do.

On a bright note, I have my old trojan travel job waiting for me....

No comments: