Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Hello World!
I'm privelaged and honored to bring my horrible spelling and unfounded ideas to Greg's blog. I wonder how long it will take before I write something that will get Greg angry enough at me to revoke this privelage. Either way, I'm here for the moment. I feel pressured to write something insightful...but i refuse.

OK, here's a good question. What natural phenomena is your favorite? You must have seen this phenomena, so if you've not lived in a trailor park in Alabama I don't want to see the response - tornado.
My friend Ben always says - Rainbow, which I think is pathetic.
I'm partial to shooting stars. But, one of the few things (in fact the only one I can think of) on my list of things to do before I die is see the Northern Lights.
So, what's your favorite phenomena and do we care about space and its exploration.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Brilliant, Chuck!

I will make two initial suggestions to avoid being revoked and then I will name a natural phenomena...

1. Spell Check - it's easy and makes it look a little nicer.

2. Bold the titles. I didn't do this at first, but got in the habit, and now think it makes the presentation consistant.

Both of these things can be done from the posting toolbar when you write a new post.

And natural phenomena - I'm a fan of earthquakes, simply because they're native to California. I love how everyone is scared of them, but I don't think they're a big deal. I also really want to below the equator and see the toilet water flush the other way.