Monday, October 11, 2004

To Do List

After I get finished up with this 546, or at least to a reasonable point...which is quickly approaching, I have a bunch of things I want to do:

1. Blog more and get up on N.Z. Bear's hit list. I'm getting 10 hits a day (thanks folks) and would like to track my readership versus other blogs and see where I stand in relation to the blogosphere as a whole.

2. Go out and get laid more.

3. Write more. Start working on some of my short and longer film ideas. I should get another outline done for a feature before the semester ends, and at least three short films written.

4. Apply for some interesting jobs. I'd leave film school if I got a good job right now. I'm not loving the experience, although I like being part of the community, and think there are a lot of great opportunities. I just feel like it's borrowed time and certainly borrowed money.

5. Read more books, see more movies, play more soccer, get into shape. Cook more, hang with my friends, send my script to competitions, send my movie to small festivals.

No comments: