Friday, March 21, 2008

Hooters

Let me begin by saying - I will never go again.

Items I found distasteful (in order):

a. For LA, the Hooters waitresses are merely average looking. One was straight up ugly. Totally disappointing.

b. The wings - which is the reason I went - made me sick. Way too greasy.

c. The waitresses flirted with many of the male customers, as is the custom at Hooters. They did not flirt with Phil and I. I found this annoying and puzzling.

d. The bland salad looked like veggies from Albertsons and the dressing came in a little pre-packaged plastic thing. Come on.

e. A bathroom dude. I hate those dudes. This guy was especially annoying because he possessed disgusting colognes, handed you a brown paper towel out the dispenser, made bad jokes AND got mad when I didn't "get" it. Furthermore, he took up one of the two faucets by standing there. God, I really didn't like that guy.

f. The waitresses and kitchen communicated via zip lines running from the bar to the kitchen, sliding their written orders across the restaurant. Beyond being dangerous to those walking by (every time I walked beneath one, I checked both ways before crossing), they were incredibly distracting.

g. Soccer. During the NCAAs. Look - I love soccer. I play soccer. But having a soccer game on during the NCAA tourney is blasphemy. Anyone watching soccer during the NCAA needs to be stripped of their American citizenship and sent to live in former Eastern Bloc country.

No comments: