Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Doesn't Bug Me

The other night, I checked out THE NEW ADVENTURES OF OLD CHRISTINE and was a bit perturbed to find they borrowed exactly a plot sequence from 30 ROCK, when Christine starts dating a much younger guy, is weirded out, then kinda likes him, then goes to his "pad" and ends up meeting his mother who bears an eerie similarity to herself.

But upon reflection, this plotline was pretty funny in both episodes and for some reason, doesn't bug me anymore. Particularly because I re-watched the 30 ROCK last night (if anyone is curious what I do when I'm home alone, in my room, a safe bet is rewatching 30 ROCK episodes....so pathetic for a grown man...) and the episode is great. All the episodes this season were great. I hope come April they can re-hit their stride.

No comments: