Monday, March 27, 2006

Writing

So I'm writing a spy movie. I'm having major problems. I'm 80 pages in. I like parts, but I can tell, by the feedback from my class that things aren't gelling. I guess, in a way, it's to be expected from a 1st draft. But still. It's frustrating.

And now I'm watching 24 on TV and there's this really annoying scenario...a local gas company worker is given the option of lowering the gas pressure to allow nerve gas to get distributed to 90,000 people, or have him and his friends killed. The terrorist is quite harsh and shoots anyone who objects to him...but I'm thinking - is this official really going to go along with the plan, possibly killing 90,000 people, because he's afraid the terrorist is going to shoot some more of his coworkers? I doubt it.

No comments: