Monday, March 27, 2006

Seinfeld Pilot Episode

Jerry's apartment is different. I'm looking at the walls and mouldings and I'm like - those look familiar. Then it hits me. These look like the mouldings from 27,000 Days Later. We got flats from a crew who works on TV episodes. I wonder...

UPDATE: I apologize to my readers who read Chuck's odd, gramatically challenged (if he wants to go there) comment. If I wasn't clear - I produced a USC Thesis film in which we used flats from old TV productions. I was watching Seinfeld last night, the pilot episode in which Jerry's apartment is a different set from later episodes, and recognized similar walls and mouldings. I surmised that perhaps we used the same flats from the Seinfeld pilot episode on 27,000 Days Later. This little tidbit of information made me very happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two things strike me:

1) What the hell is Greg talking about?

2) What educated person uses the word "like" in that way even in written English? "Like dude, I'm so in love with instapundit." Where are you from, the valley?