Tuesday, March 14, 2006

On The Road

Well, I'm on the road. Was in NYC. Currently in Providence, RI...third biggest city in New England. It's alright. I'm not such a fan of the Northeast...but for a couple days...anyhow. I should be blogging about that, right? How I hung at my friend's theater school last night and watched Shakespeare scenes, or the breakfast food I ate yesterday, or the Brown University campus greenhouse, or something from the past weekend - drunken games and the Met and the Sopranos (decent episode, certainly not great, or even good, but what can I say - it's Harry Potter for adults, I'm addicted).

But alas, it's this Samantha Burns post I'd like to quickly respond to....maybe she just likes hooking up?

Any profound thoughts from my travels? Not really. Traveling is good. Is that profound?

No comments: