Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Ultimate Nightmare

Somehow part of my master tape just got recorded over. I think I must have hit the record button on accident or something somehow with the camera on my desktop. Worse, it could have been something I was doing on the computer. I can't figure it out, which is almost the worst, because this shit can't happen again.

This stupid fucking apple computer might end up being the worst purchase ever.

It has already had so many simple little problems....to connect to the wireless internet, you have to put a $ in front of the IP address....yet it doesn't say that anywhere, so it takes four different phone calls to different people to figure out something so simple, yet kept hidden. This type of shit infuriates me, because it makes no frigging sense and despite how simple a fix it ultimately is, makes the computer useless. One professional thought I might need to mail the computer back to the manufacturer. Jesus.

This final cut pro business sucks my ass because what they don't tell you is that you need extra ram, an external harddrive with special specs, it has some weird effect with 24p, the audio doesn't work for this and that. So much for plug and play. Why am I wasting my time with this bullshit? Fuck apple and all the apple-a-philes who fellate the damn product.

No comments: