Monday, October 24, 2005

The Story of the Red Pick Up

Epilogue: Alas, the story of the red pick up is not nearly over...the shoot itself was an entirely new adventure, maybe a sequel or maybe the back end of an epic. But I have decided not to include it on the blog for one reason - I am nervous that I will get in trouble with USC if the truth comes out. It is silly and against my principles, because it is a damn interesting story. But I will tell it to those in person and not publicize it. Too many people have been hurt by blog entries - the gay teacher, Alice, just to name a few, they have lost their jobs for being expressive and honest. I do not want something similar to happen to me, so we all suffer from the asshole rats and weasels that would use a blog entry against the blogger.

I will say this about the epilogue of the red pick up - it involves interpersonal drama of a film set, the threat of death, an awesome bridge, world famous beef jerky, rain, small town police, and student certifications. It is the closest I've come to freaking out on set, for reasons I feel are completely justified. But all is well that ends well, we are alive and the film is in the can, and a lesson has been learned...

2 comments:

Charles said...

Damn good story through 90%, but a huge let down at the end! I give it 3 out of 5.

Charles said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.