Monday, May 23, 2005

Your Body's Redlight Warning Signals

You don't need to be a genius to spot ill health. I mean, if a smelly green discharge is secreting from your nipple, something is wrong with your boobs. Well, I just slept through my arclight dome star wars tickets. The lesson: I'm too damn tired. This same thing happened last year, when I was busy producing a project and working and I started forgetting things and not sleeping enough, figuring I could work through it. Well, it kept going and going, I didn't force myself to break and not only did it suck, it culminated in a car accident.

SO, I need to mutha fucking chill. I'm almost half happy I missed the movie, so I can get a good nights rest. Once the temp job is done (this fri), I will be back in action, blogging on a daily basis, able to watch star wars, and helping this damn movie get made.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More sleep might also help your boob discharge problem.