Sunday, May 22, 2005

Picking on Huffington Post

I admit that I like to pick on the Huffington post. This is rather embarrassing that she has a whole series of links wrong. This is what 5 million gets her? Yikes.

I was talking about Huffington at work today with some folks and just to recap her life story: she married extraordinarily wealthy, uber conservative, Michael Huffington, a one term rep in the House. Michael (with Arianna in the background) ran the most expensive Senate campaign ever against Diane Feinstein and lost. He then came out and admitted he was gay, got divorced from Arianna, which prompted her to begin flirting with libertarianism and now she has settled on being uber left-wing, the "voice" against governor Arnold and a ferverant critic of president Bush.

I guess you could say I'm not much of a fan. She's no Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

No comments: