Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Dave Chappelle

I notice I watch a lot more TV when at home. This included the Chappelle show the other night. Funny shit. I remember most a skit mocking the real world with a mostly black cast and one hot white girl and a dorky white guy. The white guy gets asked to leave the house because he's too dangerous.

White guy: But T-Bone, you stabbed my father...and you slept with Katie (white girl).

T-Bone: Correction. Marcus slept with Katie. I just filmed it.

Katie (sitting on Marcus' lap): No, T-Bone, you slept with me also.

T-Bone: Correction. I slept with Katie also.

Chappelle: You best leave the house, or we reserve the right to f*** you up.

The white guy walks out of the house.

Chappelle: Oh, and Bradley (white guy). I slept with Katie, too.

Cut to laughter.

Cut to a Real World style interview with Chappelle

Chappelle: Katie's got some big ole titties.

And that's it. But all day yesterday I did Chappelle impressions while skiing in the worst ski conditions in Tahoe ever.

It doesn't sound ALL that funny, but I can't get it out of my head. It's a toss up to me as to who is funnier - Chris Rock or Dave Chappelle. Rock is smarter, smoother, more political, wiser, more professional. But Chappelle is crazy and just really weird and funny.

No comments: