Monday, September 20, 2004

Weird Day

Shot all night from 9:30pm to 8am and then dropped off the film, came house, unloaded the car, went to sleep from 10-1pm, went to work an hour late, but as far as I can tell, no one noticed....did 17 emails in one hour to start (normal is 6-7; 10 is a lot and somehow, I did 17). I kicked major ass, stayed til 7pm, got some Zankou, ate and watched poker, Mon night football, nearly fell asleep, decided I needed to post for my directing project, even though the script isn't written....

Who says this isn't a journal?

Well, the movie is falling behind schedule. What is the point of the schedule anyway? We hardly adhere to it.

My bedsheets have been crumpled up and scrunched and weird for like two weeks and I've been too lazy and tired to fix them and/or wash them.

No comments: