Female TV biz Assistant files lawsuit for gender discrimination. Several thoughts:
1. It doesn't appear she provides any evidence of discrimination, gender or otherwise.
2. Don't see how not being promoted constitutes discrimination.
3. Strikes me as utterly ridiculous Deadline publishes an anonymous article about a supposedly serious topic. If someone isn't serious enough to stick their name on it, the accusations shouldn't be taken seriously.
4. If there are 1000 people who want executive jobs, and 100 jobs, there are going to be a lot of sour grapes.
5. This sounds like sour grapes.
6. There are a lot of people in her similar position and the majority of them will not make it into the executive ranks (or rise very high in them).