Friday, June 22, 2012

I Don't Normally Do This

And post articles I have not read in full, but this one is about how women are out achieving men in America today.  I've known this to be anecdotally the case for years - the majority of my bosses have been women and my female friends, relatives, etc, for the most part, achieve just as high or higher success than my male equivalents.

I somehow doubt feminists and women in general will cry as loud for "equality" when they are the one's in the drivers seat.

1 comment:

Charles said...

I've not read the article you linked to - but was amused by the premise as I was reading this article, called "Why Women Still Can't Have it All" in the Atlantic this morning.

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/07/why-women-still-can-t-have-it-all/9020/