Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What I'm Eating

Bay Cities turkey and havarti with the works. What I like/love about Bay Cities is that no two sandwiches are the same. They're like snowflakes. Today's turkey/havarti was bigger and more dry than usual. Sometimes they make it spicy, other times they make it short and fat. Sometimes they make it wet. It all depends on the individual sandwich artist and believe me, they've got a bunch of different guys making them.

Ate an In and Out last night. Didn't feel guilty because I ran after work. But I got only the cheeseburger (as opposed to the double double)...in my older age at fast food places I'm more prone to smaller portions for some reason.

Luna Bar - ate like a midafternoon treat. Chocolate carmel flavor. Now I'm growing boobs. But seriously, what makes these bars for women anyway?

Chamomile tea. Someone brought it into the office and have been drinking every afternoon this week. Lovin' it. Mellow, mellow tea.

No comments: