Sunday, February 25, 2007

Live Oscar Blogging

Sandel won. Insane. I'm a convert. I'm now officially pro-peace.

Does Jack Nicholson have cancer?

Does Sound Mixing deserve an Oscar? Seriously.

I thought Alan Arkin died. Am I retarded or something?

Best Supporting Actor was a tough one. Marky Mark was awesome in Departed, but I thought it would be cool to see Eddie Murphy win. But then again, Arkin was incredible in Little Miss Sunshine. I can't complain.

Helen Mirren IS hot.

I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying Ellen. Bit with Scorcese was great.

Al Gore can't be President. He's not cool enough, no matter how many cool friends surround him. How exactly did the Oscars become "green approved." Does that mean they didn't serve the pre-drinks in Styrofoam cups? I wonder how many people flew to the event private jets...

Gosling gets to sit next to Meryl Streep. As Borat would say, "Niiiice."

Why do the words "Well, do ya, punk." keep showing up on screen?

Helen Mirren IS HOT!

They aren't screwing around with the music. You get boring, it's coming on. Good for them.

JHudson crying before she got to the mic. Jeezus.

Seinfeld got in one good line: "5 incredibly depressing movies."

Definition of painful: Clint showing signs of his age.

For Enrico I wish they just showed the entire cemetary scene from the Good, the Bad, the Ugly. Or at least had subtitles.

Going to Fatburger. Hence the gap in witty commentary.

Reese Witherspoon - wassup with that chin?

Helen Mirren IS TOTALLY HOT.

70s Movie Brats looking kinda old...

Good for Marty, although I never thought he needed an Oscar for validation.

Ellen did fine, if you ask me.

No comments: