Sunday, February 18, 2007

Hollywood

I must be getting old because I find fancy bar/clubs in Hollywood to be incredibly ridiculous. We try to go into Cinespace when there is no line and hardly any people in the bar and the lady says, "$20." They should've just said, "No. We don't let people come in and drink here." No DJ. No movie. It was ridiculous. These places would rather have no one in them drinking than have guys who didn't pay $20 to get in.

In a futile act of resistance, I showed her the top of my hand as if it were stamped. She laughed and said, "What?" I pointed to the top of my hand indicating I had already paid to get in. I'm not even sure if they had hand stamps and if they did, I didn't have one. She couldn't help but laugh at the stupidity behind the gesture, but still did not let me in. Oh well. Worth the effort.

No comments: