Thursday, December 08, 2005

Good Answer to Online Dating Question

One of the questions on online dating survey's is "If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?" (Or so I hear...)

I find this a hard question to answer (hypothetically, of course, cause I've never filled out one of THOSE survey's), because truth be known, it's right where I am. I mean, sure I'd like to be in Hawaii or Moscow or something...if I wanted to sound cool or I was like Thomas Crowne....but that shit ain't the truth because actually, I'm pretty happy living where I live and learning how to make movies.

I wish my room was a little bigger and I had more money to decorate my house nicer and I wish I had a badass digital camera and deck....but other than that, maybe a cool girlfriend and more time to listen to music, read, and play sports....

BUT, all that has changed in the past couple days, because there is indeed somewhere else I'd rather be...in the courtroom watching Saddam Hussein acting like a madman. Shit, it sounds like the most entertaining live event of our lifetimes. Beats the hell out of the OJ trial if you ask me.

Does anyone else think it might be a just a tad bit cool to be an Iraqi right now, in the process of creating their own form of government? It's sort of like the opportunity of being the founding fathers....I know that makes me seem crazy...

No comments: