Friday, December 09, 2005

Function

There's a neat function I just discovered on my new IMac. There's a little remote that comes with the computer and one can press menu and get music, movies, photos, or DVD options to pop up. I select the movies and am able to see any trailer for any upcoming movie. I just watched Brokeback Mountain, Memoirs of a Geisha (which I'm a little embarassed to admit, looks awesome), and Munich (which I've already seen 3 times and think is going to be the best picture of the year based upon the trailer alone).

The viewer is pretty good, it takes up the whole screen, and had a few halts, but overall, impressive.

It's also funny to see a database of icons for all the movies in current release - 54. Is that the magic number? The magic number of movies that can be out at one time. 54 for slots for all the world...

No comments: