Tuesday, February 10, 2004

My first unsolicited response!

"I read.  Yours (still waiting for some really incendiary comments) and Sweaty Palms' (just to see if she writes any more shit).  So there."
------------------------------------------------------------------------

-From Erin Montanes, my former coworker

Not much in terms of commentary, but response none the less. I'll take it! Regarding Sweaty Palms...this was Erin's former roommate with some type of glandular problem. When I first met Erin's roommate at an Celerity happy hour, she refused to shake my hand, which I took as a rude affront. Erin told me about her affliction, which seemed to me a bullshit excuse, but at least a creative one. Later, I discovered she in did in fact have a sweaty palms problem, not to mention a host of others....I don't think Erin ever forwarded her my suggestion that she carry around gymnist chalk in her pockets - which would have been WAY cool.

In any case, I heard an advertisement on the radio the other day for the sweaty palm problem...I'm surprised it took me 24 years to ever hear about this thing.

No comments: