Sunday, February 08, 2004

Because I'm sort of an idiot and can't figure out how to have a "favorite blogs" sidebar, I'm doing a post as a blog link. I'll figure it out sometime...

Here's a friend from college, Jared.

Here's another college friend, Eric which is more of a personal journal.

Here's my film school friends posting board, which no one uses anymore since our 508 semester started. (Everyone is shooting a 16MM film with a partner - it's a time consuming semester). Oh by the way, you can't post on this site, or it'll be too many people. If you REALLY want to respond to something, email it to me and I'll get it up there. Since no one reads my blog and responds, I'll venture to guess this situation will NEVER arise - meaning someone reads my blog (not happening) and links to my recommended blog (unlikely) and then feels the urge to post to a group of pretentious film schoolers (even more unlikely). But, stranger things have happened, and like I said, send it to me and it'll get up.

Among the popular blogs, my favorites are: Instapundit and Dan Drezner

Update: A friend of a friend has a blog.

UPDATE: Chuck started a blog.

No comments: