Sunday, February 08, 2004

Here's the lineup for coachella. I can't get it off the internet, but somehow they know I've been going the last couple of years and sent me an email. Sorry, it's not all that readable. This is the best event I've been going to...it beats the hell out of Sundance, which I've ditched the last two years, even though I think it's generally a great time. Every year at coachella I learn a ton about music. The new music I hear there tends to last me throughout the year...in terms of bands worth exploring and checking out. That's coming from someone who doesn't pride himself on being a huge music buff. Highlighted are bands I'm currently interested in. I'm sure some of the others are majorly cool and I've just not heard them yet...

Saturday, May 1st
Radiohead
The Pixies
Kraftwerk
Wilco
The (International) Noise Conspiracy
The Rapture
Desert Sessions
Hieroglyphics
Kinky
Stereolab
Future Sound of London
And you will know us by The Trail of Dead
Peretz
Death Cab for Cutie
Laurent Garnier
LCD Soundsystem
Living Legends
Sander Kleinenberg
Black Keys
The Sounds
Howie Day
Junior Senior
Mark Farina
Moving Units
Sahara Hotnights
Electric Six
The Stills
Seb Fontaine
22-20's
Juana Molina
Phantom Planet
Dios
Jem
Q and not U
Erase Errata
The Section Quartet
DJ Icon




Sunday May 2nd:
The Cure
The Flaming Lips
Air
Belle & Sebastian
Basement Jaxx
Paul Van Dyk
Bright Eyes
Atmosphere
Thursday
BRMC
Cursive
Le Tigre
The Crystal Method
Dizzee Rascal
Adam Freeland
Mogwai
Ash
2many Dj's
Antibalas Afrobeat Orchestra
Muse
Sidestepper
The Thrills
Broken Social Scene
The Sleepy Jackson
Ferry Corsten
Prefuse 73
!!!
The Cooper Temple Clause
Sage Francis
T. Raumschmiere
Stellastarr*
The Killers
Home Town Hero
The Section Quartet

Opt Out of Goldenvoice emails

No comments: