Monday, June 20, 2011

So You Didn't Like It?

Bill Simmons discusses the season finale of The Killing.

Because I have mysterious inside information and I stopped watching the show weeks ago, I knew they weren't going to solve the murder in the final episode. Every person I told (prefaced with "do you want to know what happens at the end?" -- telling fact that no one cared and were all like "yeah, fine, I don't care.") had the same reaction:

WHHHAAAT? You're fucking kidding me.

So I can imagine anyone who invested 13 hours and commercials and everything to get to it must've had a much worse reaction.

In contrast, last night I missed the Game of Thrones finale and did not even check the internet until I had watched it on demand because I didn't want any spoilers. Yes, HBO with Game of Thrones, Treme and Luck coming up is taking back the crown from AMC. This is without a doubt.

No comments: