Wednesday, November 04, 2009

The Best Laid Plans

Today I woke up early and jogged. Man, it felt good. Ate normal breakfast at home. Got to work right on time without rushing. New plan - 3 days a week - waking up early and jogging. Especially with daylight savings, fall, etc, it gets dark so early and light so early, it's fun. And plus, what's the point of staying up super late on the weekdays? Why am I in the habit of going to bed late and waking up at the last possible moment, snoozing and snoozing until I need to rush in the am just to get to work 5 minutes late?

Last night I grabbed food with a friend and decided NOT to drink. Because, again, why? I feel so good about it this morning. a) it cost less b) i didn't drink and c) it was still casual and fun.

We shall see if it sticks.

No comments: